- Determine locations,times and other data via the Cisco ASA 5512-X firewall edition security appliance
- Identity-based access provides security for users from any location
- ASA botnet traffic filter protects from malware and spyware attacks
- Long-term protection with a multi-layered security system
- Optional Cisco SMARTnet™ extended service agreements
Use the context-aware Cisco® ASA 5512-X adaptive security appliance to pinpoint user-access locations, times, and applications to help reinforce organization rules. As a popular firewall system, the ASA platform equips borderless networks with a continually developing security system. This Cisco ASA 5512-X firewall security appliance enables identity-based access routes to individual employees safeguarding organization networks while employees work from any location. Use the ASA Botnet traffic filter to check for rogue activity and identify infected internal endpoints for protection against malware and spyware. Multi-layered protection provides long-term prevention and remediation from security threats, including data harvesting, click-fraud and website attacks. The internal botnet database updates continuously to provide up-to-date security from malicious IP addresses and domains. Safeguard networks with identity-based systems using the Cisco ASA 5512-X Firewall Edition security appliance.