- Enjoy secure online activity and features like VPN with the Cisco AnyConnect Plus license for 1 year
- It offers secure VPN use while complying with FIPS
- Security protocols in the AnyConnect function include device authentication are compatible with Apple or Windows
- Use the license to counter phishing threats and IP address detections
- It includes Cisco updates for 1 year,plus 24-hour phone consulting,web knowledge base access and mail consulting for 1 year.
Optimize computer networks in workplaces with the Cisco® AnyConnect® Plus - Subscription License (1 Year) + 1 Year Software App. Its main features are standard virtual private network (VPN) services like trusted network detection, device and per-application VPN and compliance with Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS). Non-VPN functions are available in the Cisco AnyConnect Plus license, including the Cloud Web Security module and AnyConnect Network Access Manager. The AnyConnect feature protects users and devices with security policies across different platforms such as Windows® or Apple®. Another secure method in the Cisco Anytime Connect license is the Umbrella Roaming function, which prevents phishing and malware when individuals aren't using the VPN. By classifying online traffic, the Cisco license prevents automatic file downloads or C2 callbacks and protects internet protocol (IP) addresses. This license is compatible for use on desktop computers, laptops and smartphones. Phone consulting support is available to accommodate license users. Web browsing, online communication and file sharing are safe with the Cisco AnyConnect Plus license from CDW®.