- The Cisco Aironet 3802i WAP has 802.11ac Wave 2 support for optimal data transmission speeds
- It includes health monitoring tools to allow use in high-density applications
- This WAP has MU-MIMO technology that supports three spatial streams
- Its Flexible Radio Assignment feature automatically determines radio operating mode
- Cisco offers a limited lifetime warranty on this product
Connect Wi-Fi®-enabled devices to your wired network using this Cisco Aironet™ 3800i Access Point. It provides wireless access to your local area network (LAN) to eliminate the need for unsightly cord clutter. This Cisco Aironet 3802i wireless access point (WAP) supports 802.11ac Wave 2 protocol, which enables installation in high traffic load applications. Offering 4x4 Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology, this access point divides spatial streams across client devices to enhance throughput. Its dual-band construction includes two radios for increased versatility.
Using Flexible Radio Assignment functionality, the Cisco WAP optimizes Radio Frequency (RF) broadcasting. It comes with a Wireless Security Monitoring mode that helps detect threats for extra safety. This functionality enables users to prevent unauthorized network access, protecting sensitive data. With many built-in health monitoring tools, the Cisco dual-band access point reduces network downtime. It has MIMO equalization functionality that minimizes the effect of signal fade, maximizing uplink performance in return. Featuring Cisco ClientLink technology, this WAP improves downlink performance and battery life on mobile devices. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.