- The Check Point Security gateway simplifies security for cloud-based corporate networks
- It helps IT architects integrate virtualized systems on a single hardware device
- This software for up to eight cores scans all traffic across the network for dynamic threat protection
- It provides granular monitoring of CPU and memory for each virtual machine
- This solution has integrated virtual routers,switches and links for a well-performing network
Simplify security for cloud-based company networks with the Check Point® Security Gateway Virtual Edition License for up to eight cores. With this software, IT architects can integrate several virtualized systems on a single hardware appliance. The Check Point security gateway delivers cost-saving benefits with enhanced security and better infrastructure management. It allows system administrators to create and apply custom security policies for better network protection. This Check Point virtual edition scans all traffic traversing virtual networks, offering dynamic threat prevention for virtualized architecture from both external and internal threats.
CoreXL™ technology uses multi-core processors to increase throughput for maximum network efficiency, while patented Virtual System Load Sharing (VSLS) technology delivers superior performance scalability for up to 8 members per cluster. The Checkpoint secure web gateway provides granular monitoring of CPU and memory for each virtual machine, which gives IT administrators important insights to plan or upgrade network security tools. This software solution features in-built virtual routers, switches and links for optimal network performance.