Quick tech specs
- Compatible with network standard operating at speeds of up to 1250 Mbps
- Extended diagnostics enable to report temperature,TX and RX power,voltage,and bias current
- Supports an extended diagnostics and extended operating temperature of -40 to 176F (-40 to +85C)
- Reports basic link characteristics such as SFP type,length of fiber link,wavelength,and bit rate
- SFP optical transceiver enables to adapt an SFP slot to a fiber interface
Know your gear
Black Box Extreme Temperature SFP with extended disgnostics supports 1.25 Gbps singlemode fiber. The extended diagnostics enable this SFP to also report information such as temperature, TX and RX power, voltage, and bias current. Hot-pluggable interface enables you to change SFPs on the fly when your network requirements change.