- Supports 4 HDMI 2.0 outputs at 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Handles HDCP 2.2 when using capture cards
- Fully compatible with Display Driver Configuration Tool (DDCT) and Diagnostic Suite
- Enables full 4K60 graphics and display in VSN controllers
- Supports up to 6 cards in a single system with a total output of 199 Megapixels
- Works with Windows® 10 and Windows Server 2019
Know your gear
Designed for professional, multi-screen and video wall installations, the powerful Video Wall Graphics Card enables scalable solutions that deliver full 4K60 4:4:4 content over four HDMI 2.0 outputs.
Because it integrates with a graphical setup wizard, the video graphics card is easy to configure for different combinations of monitors, projectors, or LED controllers. Select output resolution, rotation, and wall layout using the intuitive graphical interface in minutes.
For video wall applications, each 4K output from the graphics card drives four HD outputs using screen loop-through (if supported by the screens) or a multi-display controller. This delivers up to 16 HD outputs from a single graphics card, providing a basic, cost-saving overall solution.
(800) 800-4239, Monday-Friday 7am-7:30pm CT