Quick tech specs
- Connect line of basic cabling is constructed to industry standards
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- Ideal for 1000BASE-T,100BASE-TX,10- BASE-T and other high-speed applications
- Tested to exceed CAT5e industry standard of 100 MHz
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
Know your gear
Black Box Connect Basic CAT5e patch cables are constructed to industry-standard requirements, providing the functionality you need for Fast Ethernet applications without the premium price. Tested to CAT5e standard 100-MHz performance, these cables meet or exceed the industry spec, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video, and/or PoE signals. These CAT5e patch cables come with a molded, snagless boot design that secures connections, protects the RJ-45 tab, and provides strain relief, durability, and resistance to corrosion. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's Connect line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.