- Dual-Head video at 4096x2160 at 60Hz using 8 bits per color,4:4:4 chroma sampling
- CATx or Fiber flexibility
- Intelligent EDID management reduces monitor compatibility issues
- Single and Quad Monitor KVX-HP options also available
- Point to point extension up to 328 ft (100m) over CATx or 2.5 miles (4km) over fiber cable
- High-Speed Transparent USB 2.0 supports Mass storage devices and isochronous devices such as webcams and audio headsets
- Digital / Analog audio
Know your gear
True Plug and play High-Performance point-to-point KVM extension.Using DisplayPort 1.2 KVXHP-200 supports dual monitor setups with up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz using 8 bits per color,4:4:4 chroma sampling,and High-Speed Transparent USB 2.0 - all transmitted over a single cable.Whether your requirements are CATx or fiber,KVXHP is equipped to handle both interfaces providing a single solution for all use cases.
19andrdquo; Rackmount Option
The optional rackmount tray (KVXHP-RMK) holds up to two KVX-HP extender units for quick mounting into any 19andrdquo; rack and leaves enough space to hold the power supplies and cable management.To concentrate multiple KVM extensions in your rack,use our Central Power Hub solution (ACR1000-CPH8R-R2/ ACR1000-CPH16R-R2) for a clutter-free,space-saving installation in 1RU.The hub powers up to eight or sixteen 12VDC devices replacing multiple single power supplies.
Single-head models for two monitor connections or quad-head models with support for four DisplayPort monitors are also available.
NOTE: For Fiber connectivity,please order the SFPs separately.The usage of other SFPs is not recommended.
NOTE: Copper limited to single head 4K60 or dual head 2560x1600/60Hz