- Next-generation KVM extension and matrix switching simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers
- Low IP bandwidth requirements with less than 40-Mbps required for 1080p video
- Manage bandwidth and user access,deploy new endpoints,update firmware and more from the receiver’s OSD
- Visually lossless full HD DVI video up to 1920x1200
- Supports USB HID,transparent USB 2.0 and audio
Know your gear
Emerald SE provides users with a seamless desktop experience anywhere on a TCP/IP network while allowing the actual hardware to be housed in a corporate data center or in the cloud. The performance of Emerald SE allows easy deployment on standard corporate networks and even across WANs. The solution enables the same experience of a desktop PC even for media-rich applications, like video and photo editing.
Emerald SE provides Full HD DVI-D with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, transparent USB 2.0, and bi-directional analog audio. Link them in a point-to-point KVM extension over CATx up to 328 ft./100 m or even further using an IP or WAN connection. Or Connect multiple transmitters and receivers to an Emerald or IP switch to create a matrix switching setup.
Emerald SE simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers with high-performance connectivity to virtual machines, supporting VMware®, Microsoft® HyperV®, and Citrix®, using RDP 8.1/RemoteFX.
Your Emerald KVM network may start small, but scalable to meet your future needs just by adding endpoints. Connect up to 32 endpoints, no additional KVM management appliance, cards or chassis required. For larger deployments, use our Boxilla KVM management solution.
A welcome addition to the Emerald product family
Emerald SE works seamlessly with the rest of the Emerald product family and these popular Black Box KVM product families:
- DKM proprietary, direct-connect KVM system
- Freedom II Multi-Monitor Switch with Glide-and-Switch technology
- ControlBridge our system for one-touch, multisystem control
- Boxilla KVM manager