Quick tech specs
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (including built-in SFPs) and dual power supplies provide full redundancy and seamless auto-failover.
- Enterprise-grade security
- Two integrated USB 3.0 console ports provide connectivity to next-generation infrastructure devices.
- Features built-in ZTP and LLDP for easier configuration.
- Features a POTS modem.
- including FIPS and more.
- Serial pinouts are software selectable.
- Provides audit trail logging.
Know your gear
The Black Box LES1700 Series Console Server features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual power supplies that provide full redundancy and seamless auto-failover capabilities. Embedded Wi-Fi and a POTS modem provide additional access pathways. It also comes with two integrated USB console ports that offer connectivity to compatible infrastructure devices.