Quick tech specs
- An internal circuit breaker shields vital electronics from damage during a power surge event
- Convenient 15-foot power cord for maneuverability
- Belkin lifetime limited warranty
- The Belkin 10 Socket Metal SurgeMaster includes hot,neutral and ground three-line protection
- Indicator light enables visual confirmation that the surge protector is functioning
Know your gear
Protect up to ten critical electronic devices from power surges, spikes and lightning strikes by connecting them to the Belkin® 10 Socket Metal SurgeMaster®. Connecting electronics safeguards them with hot, neutral and ground three-line protection. This Belkin 10 Socket Metal SurgeMaster features a durable case to protect vital circuitry from dusty environments. An internal circuit breaker stops the electricity flowing to electronics in the event of a power surge. A 15-foot power cord enables easy movement of the surge protector around a room. The surge protector indicator light allows for quick visual checks, which is essential in large office buildings. Featuring 885 joules of protection with a UL 1449 rating of 330 volts, the Belkin 10 outlet surge protector is compatible with standard electrical configurations.