Quick tech specs
- The APC Switched Rack PDU AP7911B comes with hardware for easy rack installation
- Rack-mountable power distribution unit has 16 outlets total in two power banks
- Covered by a 2-year repair or replace warranty from APC
- Each outlet can be deactivated or activated individually to prevent overloads
- 16A maximum current per bank; 12A maximum current per outlet
Know your gear
Use the APC Switched Rack PDU AP7911B mount to server racks as a convenient power solution. You can monitor the power usage of each outlet and deactivate them individually as necessary. There are two power banks in this APC Switched Rack PDU AP7911B, each with eight outlets. Each bank can handle a maximum current of 16A, while the individual outlets can accept 12A current. Operate the networked APC power distribution unit remotely to solve logistical issues and save time. Four levels of account-bound, password-protected access give you the control to determine which team members have access to the hardware controls.