- This APC Switched Rack PDU 2G Zero U power distribution unit Includes CAN port terminator,installation guide,rack mounting brackets,safety guide,and serial configuration cable
- 24 connectors to hold multiple computers or devices
- The LCD screen display makes it easy to monitor unit parameters and alarms
- Audible alarms alert you when there's an issue
- APC has a 2-year repair-or-replace warranty
Distribute power to computers or networking devices with this APC® Switched Rack PDU 2G Zero U Power Distribution Unit. The power sequencing function lets you control the startup and shutdown of connected equipment. With the load indicator LED, the APC Switched Rack PDU 2G Zero U power distribution unit alerts users when the power consumption exceeds the threshold. Network and visual alarms warn you when there's a problem with the rack-mountable power distribution unit. The 24 output connectors accommodate your computers and devices in a single unit. Remote management is another practical feature of the power distribution unit. This rack-mount surge suppressor comes with overload protection to safeguard computers and devices from electrical damage.