- Premium and reliable sinewave battery backup with extended runtime capability
- 3000VA / 2700W capacity
- 2 switched outlet groups
- AVR corrects utility voltage
- Simplify management with network management card (sold separately)
- Convertible to stand alone tower (accessory sold separately)
- $150,000 lifetime equipment protection policy
- 208V UPS for server,router or switch
- 11 outlets
- LCD screen
- Line interactive topology
- 4U rackmount
- 3-year UPS,2-year Battery APC warranty
Know your gear
Trusted Protection. Simplified Management. Perfect for distributed IT.
Protect servers, switches, networking devices, and point-of-sale equipment with the APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA. APC Smart-UPS provide backup battery power during power outages and continuously safeguard devices from fluctuating power conditions and surges. With premium protection and simplified management, the 3000VA UPS ensures consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
Scalable Battery Runtime for Power Outages
With 11 outlets with 2 switched outlet groups and a compatibility with external battery packs, this server UPS provides uninterrupted and scalable battery power to connected electronics. Connect to 10 of the SMX120BP external battery packs to increase the amount of time the UPS can provide battery power to devices (battery packs sold separately).
Save Time with Easy Monitoring and Management
Use the intuitive LCD interface and PowerChute software to configure settings and monitor usage. A SmartSlot in the back of the UPS offers the option to add a network management card to remotely manage the UPS over the network (network cards sold separately).
The SMX3000HVT converts from a tower or stand-alone UPS to a rack mount UPS, offering flexibility in various installations.
UPS, CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack mounting brackets, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User manual