- Premium and reliable sine wave battery backup with extended runtime capability
- 2000VA / 1800W capacity
- LCD interface for easy configuration
- Line interactive topology
- 4U Rack/Tower Convertible
- $150,000 protection policy
- 120V UPS for server,router or switch
- Outlets: (1) NEMA L5-20R,(6) NEMA 5-15R,and (3) NEMA 5-20R
- AVR corrects utility voltage
- Simplify management with Network Management Card (sold separately)
- 3-year APC UPS warranty,3-year APC battery warranty
Know your gear
Trusted Protection. Simplified Management. Perfect for distributed IT.
Protect servers, switches, networking devices, and point-of-sale equipment with the APC Smart-UPS X 2000VA. APC Smart-UPS provide backup battery power during power outages and continuously safeguard devices from fluctuating power conditions and surges. With premium protection and simplified management, the 2000VA UPS ensures consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
Scalable Battery Runtime for Power Outages
With 10 outlets with 3 switched outlet groups and a compatibility with external battery packs, this server UPS provides uninterrupted and scalable battery power to connected electronics. Connect to 10 of the external battery packs to increase the amount of time the UPS can provide battery power to devices (battery packs sold separately).
Save Time with Easy Monitoring and Management
Use the intuitive LCD interface and PowerChute software to configure settings and monitor usage. A SmartSlot in the back of the UPS offers the option to add a network management card to remotely manage the UPS over the network (network cards sold separately).
The UPS converts from a tower or stand-alone UPS to a rack mount UPS, offering flexibility in various installations.
This 1800watt ups offers an green mode to ensure you are operating at the highest level of efficiency while it’s smart battery management maximizes performance. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts voltages ensuring reliable power while preserving battery life.
Predictive battery management provides an estimated date of when battery replacement is recommended. Batteries are user-replaceable.