Quick tech specs
- The APC rack automatic transfer switch protects devices from overcurrents
- The APC rack automatic transfer switch AP4452 I/O connections offer adaptability
- APC 2-year limited warranty
- A display Screen allows for easy monitoring
- Dual input power sources ensure reliability
Know your gear
APC® Rack Automatic Transfer Switches protect your devices when an overcurrent occurs and offers remote management access. Its information display feature allows you to quickly glance at the power flow and status of the input sources without having to connect to the unit. The Command-Line Interface lets you have remote management access. Dual input power sources in the APC rack automatic transfer switch AP4452 ensure reliability when the primary AC power fails. 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection is convenient in case an overcurrent occurs. Its cyber-secure connection enforces security for your infrastructure devices. With the availability of a wide range of input and output connections, this APC redundant switch allows you to adapt to varying power requirements. The full-featured network management interfaces access, configuration, and management of units from remote locations to save you time.