- The APC® NetShelter SX 42U Server Rack Enclosure enclosure comes with baying hardware,keys,keyed-alik- e doors and side panels,leveling feet,mounting hardware,preinstalled casters,and side panels
- Perforated rear and front doors come in handy to ensure ample ventilation
- The enclosure comes with a 5-year repair or replace warranty from APC
- The roof has cable access openings with brush strips for overhead cable egress
- Lockable side panels use a key
Know your gear
The APC® NetShelter SX™ 42U Server Rack Enclosure is a multifunctional and versatile frame with an intuitive design to meet emerging trends and applications ranging from broadcast and audio-video to networking. Adjustable mounting rails adjust in increments of 1/4 inch (6.4mm) to cover diverse mounting requirements of IT equipment. The APC NetShelter SX deep enclosure roof has cable access openings with brush strips for overhead cable egress, reinforcing cable management. Perforated rear and front doors come in handy to ensure ample ventilation inside the rack and minimize risks of servers overheating. Quick-release doors and half-height side panels with a simple lift-off design provide easy access to the interior for regular server maintenance procedures. The lockable side panels use a key to curb vandalism and manage authorized access. Low-profile casters ensure easy maneuverability of the 3,006-pound capacity rack within the office space. It comes fully assembled to eliminate the hassle of choosing and compiling rack parts. The package comes with a hardware bag that includes mounting tools for adjustment of the APC NetShelter SV 42U rack.