- EcoCare combines digital and on-site support by Schneider Electric
- Unique and simplified digital experience to support daily operations
- Applies across full lifecycle of your single-phase UPS system
- Decrease carbon footprint by proper disposal and recycling of old equipment
- Exclusive access to experts to support,maintain and manage equipment
- Faster response times and specialized training to empower your team
- Reduce downtime and improve operational efficiency and safety
Know your gear
EcoCare for Single-Phase UPS:
Membership features exclusive access to Schneider Electric experts and support combined with innovative digital capabilities across single-phase UPS lifecycle.
Support to Operations:
Access to mySchneider portal with chat, visibility of assets and warranty status, digital entitlements, visits scheduling and reports.
Emergency support hotline available 24/7.
Break-fix on-site intervention with Service Level Agreement, next business day (maximum zone coverage may vary based on your country/location). Customer success management team available (qualification based on UPS fleet size). Replacement parts, batteries are included.
24/7 Remote Monitoring and Alarming:
Proactive technical assistance in case of alarms (customer performs if opting for advanced training). Automatically generated reports (not included with the Advanced eLearning version).
Consultancy by Schneider Electric experts with Advanced Analytics:
Annual consultation meeting with recommendations to improve maintenance and insights into operation (not included with the Advanced eLearning version).
Access to standard online training courses. Advanced online training courses to empower your staff for basic troubleshooting and self-monitoring at member rates.
EcoConsult Audit with on-site data collection service for obtaining UPS fleet details, age, and health.
Please consult your CDW representative to determine the best EcoCare for Single-Phase UPS solutions for your installation.