- APC Back-UPS 400VA offers various mounting options
- Ideal battery backup for commercial and industrial applications like digital signage
- Flexible mounting options: VESA mount
- Slim design saves valuable space
- High temperature threshold (0-50°C)
- 3 battery back up and surge protected outlets
- slim design and ruggedized exterior
- industrial edge and retail
- Din-Rail mount and Wall-mount
- Metal chassis protects UPS while ensuring reliable power protection
- 400VA / 220 W power capacity
Know your gear
Flexible and ruggedized UPS for commercial and industrial environments.
The APC Back-UPS 400VA/220W offers various mounting options, slim design and ruggedized exterior; making it ideal for the commercial and industrial applications such as digital signage, industrial edge and retail.
Various Mounting Options for Easy Installations
Flexible mounting options such as VESA mount,Din-Rail mount and Wall-mount for anywhere installations.
Save up to 30% valuable space using the Back-UPS BV400XU.
Tough Exterior for Harsh Environments
Protect your UPS using the metal chassis cover while ensuring reliable power protection.
Battery Backup and Surge Protector Outlets
3 battery + surge protector outlets to keep your valuable equipment running during power outage.
PowerChute Software (Personal Edition)
Easy to use auto-shutdown software with power and energy management features.
When it's time to refresh the battery, APC offers a user-replaceable battery for model BV400XU under part # APCRBC179 (sold separately). Depending on usage, a UPS battery typically lasts for 3-5 years before needing to be replaced.