- The APC power distribution unit comes with an installation guide and a set of rack mounting brackets
- One branch whip for many pieces of equipment works as an ideal setup
- The distribution unit offers a wide variety of input and output connections
- You can mount the power distribution unit either vertical or horizontal
- APC offers a two-year warranty as repair or replace
APC 120 V 10 Outlet 12’ Cord Power Distribution Units allow for a broad scope of input and output standard connections. The unit connections distribute 230V, 208V, or 120V power via multiple outlets. This APC power distribution unit provides units that deliver up to 14.4kW by using a single branch whip. The rack-mountable power distribution unit incorporates vertical, horizontal, and toolless mounting varieties by embedding the power to the source that needs it the most, which is at the racks by the IT equipment. APC power distribution unit supplies power via a single branch whip to many pieces of equipment. The rack-mountable power distribution unit powers the rack-mount IT equipment, and the installation is effortless and timesaving. Once installed, you have 50/60 Hz input frequency with 1920VA load capacity that includes 20A for maximum input current.