- The Adtran NetVanta 1638P switch comes with 48 GbE ports to allow use in high-density applications
- Its high-speed slots can deliver 126 Gbps of bandwidth to enhance data throughput
- This switch comes with an AC 120/230 V internal power supply
- It supports LLDP for speed deployment
- This managed switch comes with an Adtran limited lifetime warranty
Upgrade enterprise networking performance with the ADTRAN® NetVanta® 1638P Multi-Layer Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch with ActivChassis. It has 48 gigabit Ethernet ports that support use in high-density data centers. With a maximum bandwidth of up to 128 Gbps, its high-speed slots help increase data throughput. The Adtran NetVanta 1638P switch comes with a redundant power supply and fan assembly to ensure optimal network uptime. Its Layer 2 and 3 switching functionalities, such as static routes and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), enhance scalability. Since it runs on the Adtran Operating System (AOS), this device supports Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), which discovers Ethernet devices during configuration.
The 48-port Ethernet switch comes in a compact, rackmount ActivChassis case that has low space requirements. Its built-in PoE ports simultaneously deliver power and data through a single cable to reduce unsightly clutter. Through a port scheduler toolkit, this network switch lets IT administrators enable or disable interfaces, which helps lower latency and electricity costs. It has SSL encryption and Access Authentication and Authorization (AAA) technologies that boost data safety. The NetVanta 1638P switch comes with an energy-efficient AC 120/230 V internal power supply. Its built-in diagnostic tools facilitate speedy fault identification and resolution.