- Provides contact closures for remote monitoring of Tripp Lite SVTX
- SVX and SV Series UPS systems. Recommended for IBM server
- PC and workstation equipment
- auto-controlled industrial equipment and communication applications.
- Allows UPS to provide contact closure output communications
- 6 output relays configurable to Normally Close or Normally Open
- Input signal performs remote UPS shutdown or battery test
- For Tripp Lite SVTX
- SVX and SV 3-phase UPS systems only
The RELAYCARDSV Programmable Relay I/O Card is a contact-closure management accessory card compatible only with Tripp Lite SVTX, SVX and SV Series 3-phase UPS systems. It is ideal for providing contact closure output communications for IBM server, PC and workstation equipment and auto-controlled industrial equipment and communications applications. It lets you communicate UPS system status and events via six contact closure outputs. Each output relay can be configured as either Normally Close or Normally Open. You can also configure the input signal to perform remote UPS system shutdowns or battery tests. Relay contacts report UPS alarm, utility failure, UPS on-line mode, low battery, bypass mode and UPS failure. The RELAYCARDSV is simple to install in Tripp Lite SmartOnline SVTX 400V non-modular, SVX 400V modular or SV 208V modular UPS system. A six-foot DB9 cable is included for connecting the UPS system to equipment for remote monitoring and control.