- 1.4kW single-phase mini switched PDU 0U vertical with 2 outlets and 6ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- Perfect option for small-scale applications
- 2 NEMA 5-15R switched outlets and NEMA 5-15P input 6ft cord
- Ethernet network interface for remote access
- LEDs indicate power status for each outlet
- 0U rack wall and under-counter mounting options
The PDU15NET 1.4kW Single-Phase Mini Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock out power to each outlet. Ideal for data centers and network closets, it features two switched NEMA 5-15R outlets with front-panel LEDs indicating each outlet's on/off power status. A six-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS. Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via secure web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. An included configuration cable connects the PDU to a computer running Tripp Lite's free POWERALERT12 software, and a standard user-supplied Ethernet patch cable connects the PDU to the network. The optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately) provides in-rack reporting of temperature and humidity. Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and a guest to log in. Automated alerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP. Network settings can be assigned automatically or manually. Ideal for small-scale network configurations in data centers and computer rooms, the PDU15NET mounts vertically in 0U of rack space, on a wall or under a counter using the included hardware.