- 5/5.8kW single-phase switched PDU with outlet level metering 208/240V 0U vertical w/ 24 outlets and 10ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- Reports voltage frequency & load per-outlet or load bank via Ethernet interface
- 24 switched outlets (4 C19 / 20 C13); NEMA L630P input 10ft cord
- Visual current meter
- Temperature humidity and contact closure monitoring options
Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit with individual outlet metering offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption for each individual outlet. Built-in current monitoring offers 1% billing grade accuracy. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.