- 10kW 3-phase switched PDU 200/208/240V 0U vertical w/ 30 outlets and 6ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- Reports voltage and current per-phase via Ethernet interface
- 30 outlets (24 C13 / 6 C19); L21-30P input 6ft cord
- Toolless button-mount installation
- Multi-function digital display with environmental monitoring options
Tripp Lite's PDU3VS6L2130 is a 3 phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit that provides advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on/off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption for each output phase. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. Built-in local digital display and remote web/network interface reports detailed voltage, amperage and kilowatt output values per outlet, per breaker bank and per phase with additional reporting options for power unbalance percentage, IP address and sensor based temperature and humidity data (requires ENVIROSENSE sensor).