- 6U Wall-Mount Cabinet secures and organizes rack equipment in locations with limited floor space
- Wallmount Rack Enclosure / Wallmount Cabinet / Rack Enclosure Cabinet / Wall Rack / Server Cabinet / Wall Cabinet / Server Racks
- Maximum load capacity of 200lbs
- Front shatter-resistant clear acrylic window
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides top and bottom
- Secures 6U of 19in rack equipment up to 16.5in deep
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor w/ SRCASTER (sold separatley)
The SRW6UG SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. The front door and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW6UG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.