- External standby 6 outlet Uninterrupted Power Supply with USB port TEL/DSL Protection offers surge suppression & long-lasting battery support ideal for Kiosks Point-of-Sale Network Workstations & standalone PC applications
- Built-in single-line tel/DSL connection with surge suppression protects modems fax machines or cordless phones
- 3 UPS battery supported & 3 surge-only outlets
- 120V / 500VA / 300W / TEL/DSL protection
- 2-year Tripp Lite warranty / $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's POS500 standby UPS system offers surge suppression and long-lasting battery support, ideal for Kiosks, Point-of-Sale, Network Workstations and standalone PC applications. Special housing with rear-facing outlets fits into limited height and width UPS compartments in kiosks and other equipment housings. Internal UPS circuits maintain AC output during power failures and severe brownout conditions so that connected equipment can be properly shut down without data loss. Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; cable included. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in single line phone suppression protects modem, fax machine or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and 5 LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace, overload and site wiring fault status. 500VA/300W power handling ability supports point-of-sale equipment, kiosks, network workstations, small business phone systems and desktop PC equipment. Compatible with Tripp Lite's Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment - ideal for unattended kiosk applications. Offers 5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 500VA and 16 minutes with a half load of 250VA. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel.