- Durable USB C to USB C charging cable is reinforced with Kevlar aramid fiber for increased tensile strength
- Rugged cord w/extended strain relief tested to withstand 10000+ bend cycles at 180° angle and up to 5000 insertion cycles
- Soft TPE jacket provides flexibility to the USB Type C cable convenient for tight connections
- Compatible with iPad Pro/Samsung Galaxy S10/Pixel
- Supports fast charge and works w/chargers at 5V 9V 12V 15V 20V and can charge a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C enabled laptop
This 1m (3ft) USB C to USB C cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Compatible with your Thunderbolt 3 ports, this rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications. Built for Daily Use The high-quality black USB C charging cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends and lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cable. It also features a metal shield that protects your circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point. Flexible Strain Relief The USB C to USB C cord is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket, and is made with insulated conductors that reduce friction and provide more flexibility. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180-degree angle. Superior Connection This durable USB Type C male to male cable supports both charging and data transfer. It supports all USB 2.0 specifications, providing a dependable connection for all your USB C devices and delivering up to 60W of power to charge your devices. RUSB2CC1MB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.