- HDBaseT extender kit over CAT 5 transmitter is USB powered and features a built-in HDMI cable reducing clutter
- HDMI over CAT5 extender transmits HDMI video over existing Ethernet infrastructure up to 70 m / 230 ft
- 4K HDMI CAT 7 extender supports 7.1 surround sound to create an immersive A/V experience
- Get astonishing picture quality with an HDMI over CAT 6 extender that supports 4K
- HDMI Over CAT5 / CAT6 / CAT7 extender installs easily and discreetly
Know your gear
This 4K HDMI extender uses HDBaseT to transmit your HDMI A/V signal to a remote location up to 70 m (230 ft.) away.
Easy and Discreet Installation
The transmitter in this HDMI HDBaseT extender kit features a small footprint and built-in HDMI cable that connects directly to your source, reducing clutter. It powers using a USB port on your source device, which makes it easier to install in areas where power outlets may be limited. Mounting hardware is included for the receiver for a discreet, professional installation.
Get 4K Video at 130 ft. (70 m)
This HDMI over CAT6 extender maintains your UHD 4K picture quality, even at 130 feet away from your video source. Plus, because the extender is backward compatible with 1080p and lower resolutions at 230 feet away, you can comfortably use this extender to make any video source look great. The extender also supports 7.1 audio to ensure all audio channels are captured.
Seamless Integration with Your Existing Infrastructure
The kit extends HDMI over a single cable, unlike some HDMI extenders that require two cables. Extending HDMI with one cable reduces potential failure points and lowers your cabling costs. Plus, because the HDMI over CAT6 extender uses standard CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7 cables, it works to extend HDMI video over the Ethernet infrastructure that's already in your building, making it the perfect solution for digital signage.
The ST121HDBTDK is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.