- Connect a Mini DisplayPort-equipped PC or Mac® to a nearby VGA monitor/projector with a short 3ft black cable
- Compatible with devices such as the MacBook Pro and any Surface Pro devices with mDP and VGA monitors and projectors
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter / mDP to VGA Converter Cable
- Use a short 3ft cable for a tidy and precise workstation installation
- Increase work space by using your mDP port to add an additional display to your PC
The MDP2VGAMM3B active Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter cable lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop directly to a nearby VGA monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable. The adapter is the perfect accessory for any of your Microsoft Surface Pro or MacBook devices that support mDP.
The adapter cable is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. Plus, because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to VGA without sacrificing video quality.
The MDP2VGAMM3B is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.