TERMS AND CONDITIONS
QUESTION AND ANSWER SERVICE
By submitting your email address in connection with your question, you agree that CDW and its third-party service providers may use your email address to contact you with the status of your question and other administrative purposes.
All content that you submit may be used in any way at CDW's sole discretion. CDW reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content, whether submitted or posted directly to CDW or on CDW's website that CDW deems, in its sole discretion. CDW does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through CDW to edit or delete any content you have submitted. If CDW begins posting any questions and corresponding answers on CDW's website, CDW reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not CDW, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of CDW, its agents, representatives, partners or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting any content to CDW, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold CDW (and its officers, directors, agents, representatives, partners, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Needle, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant CDW a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
Effective date: Launch date – Feb TBD