CDW’s efforts to create and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace were once again recognized by leading organizations. For the second year in a row, CDW earned a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2019 Corporate Equality Index (PDF), ranking among America’s leading companies and law firms for its efforts to advance vital and increasingly rigorous policies to protect its LGBTQ coworkers.
In addition, Military Times named CDW a Best for Vets Employer, following a rigorous evaluation of culture, recruiting, policies and resources related to veterans, service members and military families. “The companies on the Military Times Best for Vets list earned their rankings through determined efforts to recruit and support service members, veterans and military families,” said George Altman, the Military Times editor in charge of the rankings. “These efforts deserve recognition from the country and should get the attention of veterans looking for a new career.”
Fairygodboss recognized CDW as one of the Best Companies for Women in 2019, for its commitment to gender diversity and recruiting and retaining female talent. CDW ranked No. 10 on the best companies list and No. 2 on the Best Technology Companies list. These lists are determined by anonymous reviews from female coworkers who evaluate their overall job satisfaction, the level of equal treatment at their workplace and whether they would recommend the company to other women.
CDW was also recognized for its industry leadership and technology solutions expertise. CDW ranked No. 5 on the 2019 edition of the CRN Solution Provider 500. In addition, Canada’s Channel Daily News named CDW Canada the No. 2 Solution Provider of the Year, and Scalar, a CDW Company, the Top Storage Provider of the Year.
Many partners honored CDW for its ability to orchestrate technology solutions that meet customers’ specific needs. These recognitions included:
- Aruba U.S. Partner of the Year, for the sixth consecutive year
- Cradlepoint National Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- Dell Technologies Partner of the Year and President's Circle Awards. CDW and CDW Canada received Partner of the Year awards in the Go Big – Win Big New Business category for North America, and CDW and Scalar received the President’s Circle Award, which is given to an elite subset of Dell Technologies partners who proved their success to be limitless
- Flexential 2019 Top VAR Partner of the Year Award, for the most revenue produced by a reseller partner in 2018
- Ivanti 2019 National Solutions Provider Partner of the Year, for consistently delivering superior expertise and customer-centric services
- M365 New Customer Adds Partner of the Year, for closing the highest number of new Microsoft 365 customer adds. CDW also won U.S. Intelligent Communications Partner of the Year, U.S. Device Sales Growth Partner of the Year and multiple awards for its Microsoft Surface business
- NetApp New Account Acquisition Partner of the Year, Americas, for helping customers achieve their data transformation goals
- Sophos National Partner of the Year, North America
- VMware Partner Innovation Award. CDW received the Empower Digital Workspace global award and the Hyperconverged Infrastructure Solution award for the Americas