HP believes that every printer decision is a security decision. Today's threats require attention to data in-transit and endpoint devices on the network. Help protect your devices, data, identities and documents with some of the world's most secure printing1, brought to you by HP.
See What's New From HP
Meet the new A3 PageWide Enterprise family.
Modern business demands forward-thinking technology — it's why HP engineered the next generation of HP PageWide Enterprise to deliver a competitive edge from every angle: lowest color cost2, maximum uptime and some of the industry's strongest security features. Save on your color cost per page versus laser printers3.
Trade In and Save Program
Take advantage of limited-time savings on a variety of new HP printers and MFPs — designed for security, productivity and total cost of ownership — and get up to $500 cash back with the trade-in of any eligible used printer4.
Returning a non-HP product? You may be eligible for an additional rebate based on the product traded-in. Need supplies? Get a rebate when you purchase Original HP ink or toner cartridges for your new printer at the time of your printer purchase.
CDW has partnered with HP to offer you an award-winning Managed Print Services program that can simplify IT ownership, support and management. HP helps you fix your problems quickly, improve your printer uptime and avoid unbudgeted repair costs.
1. 'Most secure printers claim' applies to HP Enterprise-class devices introduced beginning in 2015 and is based on HP review of 2016 published embedded security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features for integrity checking down to the BIOS with self-healing capabilities. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. For a list of compatible products, visit: https://www8.hp.com/h20195/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA6-1178ENW. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
2. Lowest cost per color page claim applies to devices that are not sold under contract: Comparison of HP PageWide A3 devices with the majority of in-class color ink/laser MFPs ($3,000-$7,499), and color ink/laser single function printers ($1,500-$2,999) as of January/February 2017; market share as reported by IDC as of Q4 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap intelligence Pricing & Promotions Report January/February 2017, comparisons for devices/supplies not sold under contract are based on published specifications of the manufacturers' highest-capacity cartridges, inclusive of long life consumables and page yield. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing in default mode. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies and hp.com/go/PageWideClaims.
3. Comparison of HP PageWide A3 devices with the majority of in-class color ink/laser MFPs ($3,000-$7,499 and €2,820-€7,049), and color ink/laser single function printers ($1,500-$2,999 and €1,410-€2,819) as of April 2017; market share as reported by IDC as of Q4 2016, excluding other HP PageWide products. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at HP.com/go/printerspeeds)
4. Comparison of HP PageWide Pro and Enterprise class devices with the majority of in-class color laser MFPs <$3,000 USD, and color laser printers < $1,249 USD as of November 2016; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2016. Cost-per-page (CPP) reported by gap intelligence Pricing & Promotions report Oct. 2016, comparisons for all supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and page yield. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
5. Offer valid thru December 31, 2018, and is only available on select printing and imaging products and varies in amounts and timing. Cash back allowance is in the form of a check. Additional restrictions apply. For qualifying purchase and trade-in products and terms and conditions, including recycling details, visit http://www.hp.com/go/tradeinandsave.