CDW TECH TALK SERIES
Security in the New Workplace
Live Webcast | 1 p.m. CST on June 15, 2021
Everything from collaboration to network connectivity has been altered for businesses, and they need to make sure their security strategies are updated accordingly.
Join us for Security in the New Workplace to learn how the security landscape has changed and what organizations should look out for when calculating risk.
- Jeremy Weiss, Cybersecurity Practice Lead, CDW
This live webcast is part of our broader conversation about calculating risk and gives you real-time access to subject matter experts and fellow IT and business leaders in a way that stale, prerecorded webinars can’t hope to replicate.
- What should security priorities be in the new normal?
- What are the new considerations businesses need to account for in endpoint security?
- What kinds of integrated security solutions should organizations be considering?
- How should businesses be approaching third-party vendors to keep environments secure?
- How have all of these elements changed the way businesses need to calculate risk?
David O’Keefe is a partner technology strategist based in Minnesota working with Microsoft partners to develop solutions, built on the Microsoft Cloud, through technical leadership and enablement. Before Microsoft, O’Keefe worked at a healthcare-focused managed service provider for 16 years, focusing on improving the provider and patient experience in a variety of roles, ranging from security lead to CTO. With almost 20 years of experience delivering cloud services, O’Keefe has a tremendous perspective on the role of technology and the cloud in a customer’s digital transformation journey.Barbieri graduated from Charter Oak State College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and management and from Quinnipiac University with a master’s degree in business administration. She is the executive sponsor for CDW’s Business Resource Alliance Valuing Equality (BRAVE), whose mission is to enhance the work environment, provide networking opportunities and promote activities that help our LGBTQ+ coworkers and allies reach their full professional potential.