CDW TECH TALK SERIES
Embracing Anywhere: How Businesses Can Meet Workers Where They Are
Live Webcast | 1 p.m. CST on Feb. 23, 2021
Both business leaders and employees have spoken - they want at least partial remote work to continue long-term. Now the challenge is arming workers with the right tech to do it effectively, permanently.
Join us for Embracing Anywhere: How Businesses Can Meet Workers Where They Are to explore how creative technology solutions and applications transform, enhance and expand productivity and collaboration to ensure maximum yield and minimal disruption.
- Jorge Perez, Vice President, North America Client Solutions Group, Dell Technologies
- Josh Benson, IT Manager, North Valley Health Center
- Quinn Chapman, Account Manager, Healthcare, CDW-G
This live webcast is part of our broader conversation about empowering teams and gives you real-time access to subject matter experts and fellow IT and business leaders in a way that stale, prerecorded webinars can’t hope to replicate.
- How can you deliver effective leadership and build a culture of collaboration when your organization is largely remote?
- What will the future workplace will look like, both at home and in-office?
- What technology will help enable the work-from-anywhere model?
- What are some positive lessons to be taken from work during the pandemic?
Jorge Perez leads Dell Technologies North America Client Solutions Group (CSG) product operations, responsible for product management, pricing and demand planning for all products in the CSG portfolio. Perez also leads Dell’s North America business-to-business online sales channels. Jorge lives in Miami and has been with Dell Technologies since 2005.
Josh Benson has worked in Healthcare IT for 12 years, helping rural critical access facilities navigate rapidly changing technology needs. Working with small independent hospitals and clinics presents a unique set of challenges, and Benson has been lucky enough to work in the same community that his family calls home, which makes solving those problems all the more satisfying.