- The rack PDU supports single phase or three phase power,16A to 48A,120V to 415V
- Remotely monitor and manage the universal PDU through a serial or a web browser
- Worry less about accidental disconnections with the U-Lock on the 24 C13 and 12 C19 receptacles
- Rest assured your unit meets global compliance tests including
- TAA Compliance,RoHS,China RoHS,UL,CE,and RCM
- Receive an extra two years on top of the three-year warranty when you register the UPDU within 120 days of purchase
The Vertiv Geist UI30006L Universal Power Distribution Unit (UPDU) is a versatile rack power distribution unit (rPDU) with a universal input and a max power capacity of 11kW. This universal rPDU enables fast and easy deployment since it supports common AC power configurations ranging from 16A-48A and 120V-415V in both single phase and three phase configurations. Select the Facility Side Cable (FSC - sold separately) to define the input power configuration you need to deploy the UPDU in your network system. This UPDU model has 24 locking C13 and 6 locking C19 receptacles, all equipped with the Vertiv-patented U-Lock to lessen accidental disconnections. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) on this intelligent rack PDU not only has ports for unit-level remote power monitoring and environmental monitoring, but it also provides peace of mind that you can seamlessly update the unit's technology to adapt to your changing business needs.