- Outlet level control to turn on,turn off,or reboot individual outlets to avoid accidental circuit overloads
- Power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment by powering down non-critical servers
- Local and remote power monitoring provides quick access to critical power usage information
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors
- Standard three-year warranty,upgraded to five years with product registration.
The Vertiv Geist Switched Unit Level Monitored Rack Power Distribution Unit NS30073L is a 30A, 208V 2U horizontal rack power distribution unit (PDU) with input power monitoring and outlet level switching. The NS30073L has 8 locking IEC C13 and 4 locking IEC C19 receptacles and a NEMA L6-30P plug providing 4.9kW of power capacity. This Switched rPDU allows you to turn off receptacles to avoid accidental overloads and power cycle equipment remotely to reboot unresponsive critical IT equipment. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) displays current on the local LED display. It also supports Visible Light Communication (VLC) technology providing complete power usage data with a quick scan from a mobile device using the Vertiv rPDU Scanner application. The IMD includes ports for serial communication and environmental monitoring, while the dual ethernet ports simplifying management of multiple PDUs with fault-tolerant daisy chaining or IP aggregation capabilities. This Intelligent rack PDU is also equipped with Vertiv-patented U-Lock receptacles to avoid accidental dislodging of power cords. All Vertiv Geist Switched PDUs are UL-Listed, meeting an important requirement for data centers, and each unit undergoes individual testing for functionality to ensure your network is powered by a reliable power distribution unit.