- The Cybex Secure Desktop KVM is NIAP PP v. 3.0 certified
- Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system preventing data leakage
- The Cybex Secure KVM provides unique NUM Lock,CAPS Lock or SCROLL Lock indicators to improve ease of use
- A CAC port provides secure connection to common access cards for authenticating users
- Get dual-head DisplayPort in/DisplayPort out connections providing resolutions up to 4K UHD @ 30 Hz.
The Vertiv Cybex SC900 Secure Desktop KVM Switches (SC945DP-001) are 4 Port KVM switches with DisplayPort in/DisplayPort out video type and Dedicated Peripheral Port (DPP). They guard against desktop cyber intrusion in government agencies and security conscientious organizations. These switches meet the NIAP Protection Profile (PP) for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) v.3.0. They allow users to switch safely and securely between computers operating at different classification levels from a single set of peripherals, providing continuous access to critical data. The SC800 series models support 2, 4, or 8 networks, a single monitor and Common Access Cards (CAC) through a dedicated port.
High Resolution and Flexibility
They provide high resolution up to 4K UHD @ 30 Hz and compatibility using HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI technology.
A CAC port provides secure connection for user authentication, and an optional Dedicated Peripheral Port (DPP) provides secure connection to CAC readers and other authentication devices.
No Need for Multiple Devices.
These secure KVM switches eliminate the need for multiple peripheral devices, which saves cost and improves productivity.