- Share a directly connected USB storage device to all servers connected to a KVM switch
- CAC/Smart Card Support enhances security for secure login (AVRIQ-VMC required for CAC support)
- Fast and easy upgrades to firmware switches and service interface modules
- Compatible with Avocent DSView 4 Management for a centralized and secure management of IT assets"
Built for small data centers and edge/remote/branch office environments, the AutoView 3000 (AV3000) series KVM over IP switch provides consolidated, streamlined access to server resources. Centralize the management of these rackmount KVM switches with DSView 4 Management software.
- KVM OVER IP: KVM switch with sixteen ports for up to 16 servers from any location via the onboard web browser.
- USER SUPPORT: Support for 2 local ports and 1 remote KVM over IP user, with 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- ADDED SECURITY: Added security through Common Access Card (CAC)/Smart Card and LDAP directory authentication, providing the ability to grant access to specified users and limit KVM access to specific targets.
- DISPLAY TARGETS: Support for VGA, Display Port, DVI and HDMI video targets.
- SIMPLIFIED AND CONSOLIDATED MANAGEMENT: Virtual media support so administrators can attach storage media for out-of-band file transfers and OS patch deployments.
- SIMULTANEOUS SHARING: Session sharing capability allows up to 4 authenticated remote users to share sessions simultaneously.