- Extends a 1920x1440 (60Hz) Video/RS232 Serial signal up to 500 ft or a 1024x768 (60Hz) Video/serial signal up to 1000 ft when using a Cat5/6 cable
- For optimal image quality between 500-1000 ft use Zero-Skew cable such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- EDID copy feature ensures optimal compatibility
- Supports bi-directional communication
- VGA to Cat5 Extender/ Cat 5 VGA Extender/ Display Extender/ VGA over Cat5/ VGA over Cat6/ monitor extender/ VGA to Cat6 extender kit/ audio extender/ AV extender
Tripp Lite's B130-101S-2 allows you to extend a 1920 x 1440(60Hz) Video and RS232 Serial signal up to 152.4 m (500-ft.), or a 1024 x 768(60Hz) Video and RS232 Serial signal up to 304.8 m (1,000-ft.), when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY(Cat5) and N222-01K-GY(Cat6). For optimal image quality between 152.4 m (500-ft.) and 304.8 m (1,000-ft.), use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K. The local(Transmitter) unit features an additional VGA port for the connection of a local monitor. The transmitter unit features functionality that allows for the EDID information from a connected display to be copied and sent to the connected computer, providing optimal compatibility. The remote (Receiver) unit features built-in Equalization and Gain controls to adjust the video image. Includes mounting hardware for both local and remote units, allowing them to be wall mounted, rack mounted or pole mounted. Ideal for digital signage situations needing serial access, such as bar code scanners or touchscreen monitors.