- Utility Work Truck Inverter/Chargers are the quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes/fuel or noise
- 12V DC or 120VAC input; 120VAC output; 2 GFCI protected outlets
- 1250 watts continuous/ 1875 watts OverPower & 2500 watts
- Built-in Isobar premium AC surge protection & Auto Transfer
- Switching option for battery backup/ UPS operation
- Meets OSHA requirements
- Uninterruptible Power Supply/ PowerVerter/ DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger/ 2-NEMA 5-15R/ backup battery
Tripp Lite UT1250UL utility work truck inverter / charger are the quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes, fuel or noise. It provides equipment with utility or generator supplied AC electricity filtered through premium ISOBAR surge protection. This DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line to battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter suitable for rugged work site applications. OverPower inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes, and DoubleBoost inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. In UPS mode, the UT system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery derived AC output. Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control, powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other devices with high current needs on startup. The UT1250UL supports an unlimited amount of runtime with user-supplied batteries.