- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for PCs/ home theater systems and networking equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages w/o using battery power
- Supports a full load of 300VA/180W for 10.8 min and half load of 150VA/90W for 29.8 min
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 3 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- USB port/ TEL/ DSL
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNISMART300PNP line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Large internal battery supports entry-level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 volts and overvoltages as high as 147 back to normal 120V levels without consuming battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive gray upright tower configuration. Includes 3 battery supported outlets with full AC surge suppression. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup phone/DSL line. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage regulator operation. 300VA / 180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 14 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 300VA/180 watts and 32 minutes with a half load of 150VA/90 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.