- line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- Pre-installed Network Management Card permits remote UPS management
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- 11 min. runtime at half load/ 4 min. at full load (expandable runtime)
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Featuring four NEMA 5-15R and four 5-15/20R outlets in switchable numbered load banks, as well as one L5-30R outlet and an L5-30P input, the SU3000RTXLCD3N has an internal battery that provides 11 minutes of support at half load and four minutes at full load. Adding external battery packs, such as BP72V15-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
The pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface permits full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. An interactive LCD panel displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load, voltage and battery levels. You can set operating modes to reflect your protection priorities, including an optional economy mode that saves heat output and energy costs.
EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software, SU3000RTXLCD3N enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.