- line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface permits remote UPS management
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- 14 min runtime at half load/ 5 min at full load (expandable runtime)
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifet
Operating with a high 94% efficiency in optional economy mode, the SU3000RTXL2U cuts BTU heat output, power consumption and energy costs. Featuring four NEMA 5-15/20R and four 5-15R outlets in two switchable breakered load banks, as well as one non-breakered L5-30R outlet, the SU3000RTXL3UN has an internal battery that provides 14 minutes of support at half load and 5 minutes at full load. Adding optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP72V15-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
The pre-installed Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.