- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network & telecommunications equipment
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface permits remote UPS management including reboots
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets/ LCD screen/ surge suppressor/ USB/ DB9
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
The SU1500RTXLCDN SmartOnline 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes. Featuring six NEMA 5-15R outlets in two switchable numbered load banks, as well as a NEMA 5-15P input, the SU1500RTXLCDN has an internal battery that provides 14 minutes of support at half load and 4.2 minutes at full load. Adding external battery packs, such as BP48V24-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime. The pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD accessory card permits remote management, including reboots, configuration, updates and activity logs. An interactive front-panel LCD interface displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load, voltage and battery levels. You can set operating modes to reflect your protection priorities, including an optional economy mode that saves heat output and energy costs. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's included POWERALERT12 software, the SU1500RTXLCDN enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. An audible alarm indicates startup/shutdown, power failure, low battery, overload and fault conditions.