- line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network & telecommunications equipment
- 100/110/120V +/-2% output at 50/60Hz high efficiency economy mode option
- Expandable runtime/ Hot-swap batteries; 13.5 in/ 34.3cm installed depth
- USB port/ NEMA5-15/ battery back up/ Front panel status LEDs
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated two-bank PDU switching supports load shedding and remote reboot of connected equipment. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. LED display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Dataline surge suppression for dialup, DSL or network Ethernet connection. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. 4-post rackmount accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITWM 2-post rack and wallmount accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).