- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply ideal for servers networking and telecommunications equipment
- Protect mission-critical equipment against damage downtime and data loss due to blackouts brownouts power surges and line noise
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets—2 surge-only
- 14.4 min. at half load; 5 min. at full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive Sine Wave Tower UPS offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Features 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. Network management interfaces support communications via USB and RS-232 network interfaces. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries.