Quick tech specs
- Surge Protector with built in tel/dsl jacks protects your small home business theater installations HD TVs satellite and A/V receivers DVD/CD players and home office electronics from dangerous power surges spikes and line noise
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when protection circuit has been compromised
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment
- Power Strip/ Color-coded cord identifiers/ Lighted Power Switch
Know your gear
The TR-6FM Surge Suppressor from Tripp Lite has 6 outlets and a 6-ft cord with a space-saving right-angle plug. The unit has 3040 joules of surge energy absorption to handle the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment. A 6-ft telephone cord is also included. Diagnostic LEDs alert the user to potential power problems. No warranty cards required for coverage! The Super Surge Alert+Tel comes with child safety covers and color-coded cord identifiers.
Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip 6 Outlet 6' Cord 3040 Joules Tel/DSL is rated4.00 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byDee216 from great to have and protect my electronics.I use it fom my DS, I pod, I phone . nice to know they are protected.
Date published: 2012-10-27T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byCalifornia Boy from Seems well build with AC and Phone protectionMechanically well built with pretty standard Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) for protection.Most of us can protect the whole house by having the power company install a larger and more robust version at the service entrance. If you live in Florida or other lightening prone location, I recommend you use the latter.
Date published: 2012-12-20T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byDW and Associates from Works great, no concernsI use it for my PC,Cable modem and multi function Brother printer. This replaces one of the same brand and model that was nearly 25 years old and still working.
Date published: 2018-09-24T00:00:00-04:00