- Economical/entry-level 3-phase UPS system (Uninterruptible Power Supply) protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage/downtime/data loss due to blackouts/ brownouts/ surges/line noise
- On-line double-conversion topology w/ IGBT technology
- Automatic and Manual Bypass for enhanced reliability
- Optional ECO mode for high-efficiency operation
- Internal batteries and expandable runtime options
- Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) operation
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SVT10KX's VFI design allows continuous operation at any supported voltage at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time to battery mode ensures no disruption to the attached loads. Automatic and manual bypass keeps connected equipment powered even during overloads and UPS maintenance.
IGBT inverter technology produces output power with less than 2% total harmonic distortion (THD) to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of loads, even those with wildly fluctuating power demands.
Managing the SVT10KX is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays critical operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load levels, available runtime, alarm status, battery charge, and voltage and frequency values. Four LEDs indicate bypass, line, battery and fault modes. A serial port allows connection to Tripp Lite's free local shutdown agent. A built-in card slot supports WEBCARDLX or RELAYCARDSV for network interface and remote monitoring and control. The SVT10KX's reduced size and small footprint save valuable space.