- Remote Temperature Sensor Connects to Tripp Lite SRCOOL60KCW In-Row Precision Cooler to allow remote monitoring of data center temperature via Ethernet
- Connects to SRCOOL60KCW rear remote sensor port
- Up to 3 units may be connected for monitoring 3 different areas such as hot spots critical or high-load servers
- Allows remote temperature monitoring via Ethernet 24/7
- Tripp Lite 2-year Warranty
The SRCOOL60KRT Remote Temperature Sensor is an optional accessory for Tripp Lite's SRCOOL60KCW In-Row Precision Cooler that allows you to monitor the temperature in your data center. It connects to one of four remote sensor ports on the back of the SRCOOL60KCW. Up to three SRCOOL60KRT units may be connected for monitoring the temperature in various areas, such as hot spots, critical or high-load servers and the farthest rack being serviced by the SRCOOL60KCW. Each unit works in tandem with the cooler's preinstalled TLNETCARD web management accessory to let you monitor temperatures from anywhere 24/7 via Ethernet network.